Analytics Data and Visualization Specialist
We are looking for an expert in business intelligence, data visualization and analytics to join the team in Rome and help drive a data-first culture across football industry.
Economic Insights, our mission is to turn terabytes of sport and financial data into economic insights and get a deep understanding of football market. In order to help us achieve this we are looking for someone who can build out an efficient analytics data suite and also deliver impactful dashboards and visualizations to track performance and enable self-service insight delivery.
You will work with economists, data scientists, football experts and product managers in the mission to ensure that the right information is available and accessible to study user behavior, to build and track key metrics.
Above all, your work will impact the way the football market works.
What you'll do:
- Build lasting solutions to surface critical data and performance metrics:
- Proactively engage economists and product managers with the data needed to inform the decision-making process.
- Working with data scientists, you will design datasets and metrics to measure and optimize products.
- Design, build, maintain and iterate a suite of visual dashboards to track metrics and enable data discovery.
- Collaborate with, and mentor, data scientists to build efficient data pipelines and impactful visualizations.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Work from our offices in Rome.
Who you are:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a business intelligence, data analysis or data visualization and a degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- You have a significant experience in designing and visualize analytical data layers, expertise with visualization softwares, ability in XLS, STATA, SQL and software packages for data cruncing and analysis.
- You have a strong business sense and you are able to translate business problems to data driven solutions.
- You are capable of tackling loosely defined problems.
- You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, enjoys mentoring and teaching others and you have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.